- 7 42-ounce cans tomato juice, chilled
- 12 tomatoes, chopped
- 4 green peppers, minced
- 8 cucumbers, seeded and chopped
- 6 garlic, pulverised and macerated
- fresh chopped basil, chives, dill, marjoram, what-have-you
- 1 bunch scallions, chopped
- 1 bunch parsley, chopped
- 1 Tbsp vinegar
Chill, chop, combine, season -- presto!
This recipe was written for the professional kitchen -- with a minimum of instruction. Note also that this recipe makes approximately 5 gallons of soup. Adapt accordingly for your own needs.
back to "recipes"